SilverFox™ Urban Edition
More Room. More Power. More Performance.
HME has taken the proven performance, value and versatility of the HME SilverFox® and engineered a dedicated urban fire and rescue apparatus that was made command urban fire and rescue operations. With the addition of a larger 100-inch wide cab, with secure medical cabinet options, a more powerful 400-hp engine, the same tight-turning radius and agility of the original HME SilverFox®, with the addition of a 12-inch lower hosebed for faster response and deployment, the HME SilverFox® delivers the streetwise capability that urban fire departments have been demanding.
Built Tough to Endure the Rigors of Non-Stop City Operations
Urban environments provide a testing ground for fire apparatus durability. Built on a tough and proven HME 1871W® Custom Chassis, the HME SilverFox® Urban Edition was made for unrelenting and unforgiving city operations. Along with its corrosion resistant stainless steel body, featuring the aircraft quality, modular construction, the HME SilverFox® Urban Edition offers years of easy maintenance, as well as economical and fast repairs.
- HME 1871W® Custom Chassis
- 52Ëš Cramp turn angle
- 100-inch wide cab
- 12-inch raised roof
- Secure medical cabinet options
- Crew positions and SCBA seating can be configured to meet individual specifications
- 400-hp engine
- HME Hydra Technology™
- 1250-GPM-side mount pump
- 500-gallon Poly water tank
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body featuring aircraft quality construction
- Roll-up doors
- Pull-through trays, shelves, and response storage solutions
- 12-Lower Hosebed for easier access
- Alco alloy wheels