America's Best Value in Custom Pumper Performance, Quality and Economy
The HME SilverFox® has earned its reputation as America’s favorite custom pumper by delivering an uncompromised combination of performance and outstanding quality – at a very affordable price.
The HME SilverFox® delivers extreme performance and functionality from the ground up with its custom, HME SFO® chassis, HME Hydra Technology™, HME Stainless Steel body, and HME storage solutions. Discover America’s best value in custom pumper engineering and design today with the HME SilverFox®.
Optimizing custom pumper performance, functionality, durability and value.
The HME SilverFox® features a tight turning HME SFO® chassis with an industry leading 52˚ cramp turn angle to access a wide range of suburban, urban and rural fire fighting environments.
The cab’s 12-inch raised roof offers efficient access and egress. The high rescue-style corrosion resistant HME stainless steel body, roll-up doors, and Alcoa® aluminum wheels provide easy maintenance and long life while compartment storage can be customized with additional tool boards, shelving and tray to meet any need.
HME Hydra Technology™ delivers 1,250 GPM rated performance with a 1,000-gallon tank. Pump controls can be configured on the side, or in a top-mount position. Additional deck guns, discharges and foam systems are also available.
- Custom HME SFO®chassis.
- 330-horsepower engine, five-speed transmission, pushbutton selector.
- High rescue style stainless steel corrosion resistant body
- 56-cubic feet of compartment storage space with optional tool-boards, drawers and trays.
- Large rear storage compartment stores NFPA-compliant ladder package, pike poles, and suction hose or stokes basket.
- HME Hydra Technology™ 1,250 GPM rated performance, 1,000-gallon tank.
- Side-mount or top-mount pump controls.
- 65-cubic foot hosebed with adjustable hosebed dividers.
- Two 1¾-inch crosslay hosebeds.
- Two 2½-inch discharges on the left, one 2½- and one three-inch large-diameter hose (LDH) discharge on the right side, and one 2½-inch right-rear discharge plus a three-inch deck gun discharge.
- NFPA compliant ladder package includes 24-foot extension, 14-foot roof and 10-foot folding ladders.
- NFPA stainless steel, slip resistant step surfaces.
- NFPA compliant LED emergency lighting package.
- Federal PA-300 siren with recessed speaker and dual, recessed air horns in front bumper.
- Heavy-duty front and rear heaters with 45,000-BTU air-conditioning system.
- Polished Aluminum wheels.