RAM 5500 MiniEvo™
A New Choice in MiniEvo™ Performance and Functionality
The HME MiniEvo™ is now available with a Dodge Ram 5500 Heavy Duty 4x4 chassis featuring a GVWR of 19,500 lbs and a Cummins 6.7L I-6 OHV diesel turbo engine. The pump delivers certified 1500-GPM performance and incorporates an expanded MiniEvo™ stainless steel body with 139-cubic feet of compartment space for rescue equipment and gear, along with 40-cubic feet of hosebed storage.
Power and Capacity that out-performs the rest
HME Ahrens-Fox set the standard for mini-pumper performance with the development of the HME Mini-Evo™ offer outstanding, certified 1500-GPM pump performance, expanded storage capacity, along with its optional MadDogxl Compressed Air Foam Systems.
- The RAM 5500 MiniEvo™ is available with SCBA seating to enhance its operational effectiveness.
- Two-door and four-door crew cab configurations available.
- Automatic step rails, custom consoles and more.
- The RAM 5500 MiniEvo™ pump is certified at 1500-GPM with sufficient reserve power for extended relay operations.
- 500-gallon water tank, with through-storage
- Advanced MadDogxl CAF systems for wildland, structure and vehicle fires.
- RAM 5500 4x4 Chassis with choice of two-door or crew-cab configurations
- 300-HP engine generates 660-ft pounds-of-torque
- 19,500 lbs GVWR rating
- HME Hydra Technology™ Certified 1500-GPM performance
- 500-gallon water tank
- Optional HME MadDogxl™ CAFs available with three-ratings up to 200-CFM
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel body features aircraft quality, modular construction for easy maintenance and repairs
- Body height expanded to 57-inches
- 139-cubic feet of storage space
- 40-cubic feet of hosebed storage
- Optional SCBA seating available