An Evolution in Mini-Pumper Performance and Design
The HME MiniEvo™ represents an evolutionary step forward in mini-pumper engineering and design by offering full-size pumper performance and functionality – while keeping mini-pumper agility, economy and value intact.
With HME Hydra Technology™ the HME MiniEvo™ offers fire suppression capability ordinary mini-pumpers just can’t match. And with an expanded HME stainless steel body the HME MiniEvo™ also offers more compartment and hosebed storage than ever before.
If you were looking for unexpected capacity and big performance in one small, economical fire apparatus, it’s time to take a closer look at the new HME MiniEvo™.
Engineering big performance in one small but smart fire truck.
The HME MiniEvo™ packs more fire fighting capability than ever before thought possible in a mini-pumper design with HME Hydra Technology™ and a 1500-GPM pump rating. It is full-size pumper fire suppression power ordinary Type-6 mini-pumpers can’t come close to matching.
The corrosion resistant and durable HME stainless steel body has also been expanded above and beyond traditional mini-pumper profiles to provide 139-cubic feet of compartment storage, plus 40-cubic feet of hosebed storage. The HME MiniEvo™ is also available in either a two-door or four-door crew cab, with optional SCBA seating, to further expand its fire and rescue capability.
- HME Hydra Technology™ with 1500-GPM rating.
- 500-gallon water tank.
- HME corrosion resistant stainless steel body raised to 57-inches .
- 139-cubic feet of compartment storage.
- 40-cubic feet of hosebed storage.
- Ford F-550 4x4 chassis with 19,500 lbs GVWR suspension.
- 300-horsepower engine generates 660-foot pounds-of-torque.
- Available in two-door or four-door crew cab configuration.
- Optional SCBA seating to expand fire and rescue capability.