Hazardous Material Response Vehicle
Ready to meet the challenges of complex hazardous material incidents
Large scale rescue and hazmat strategies demand intricate storage systems along with the integration of advanced command and communication technologies. HME has worked with State Emergency Service Organizations and Metropolitan Fire Departments to create rescue and hazardous material response vehicles with the capabilities and functionality to meet the most demanding rescue and hazmat strategies.
Tactical functionality, capability and capacity
Designed for the mitigation of hazardous material, railway and chemical spills, HME Ahrens-Fox Hazardous Material Handling Vehicles offer fast, comprehensive response in critical HAZMAT incidents.
- Custom storage solutions to accommodate complex needs for specialized rescue and hazardous material handling equipment and gear.
- Hazardous Material Handling Team Vehicles accommodate complex command and communication technology. The 24-inch raised roof and expansive cab offer plenty of room for crew and equipment.
- Extreme scene lighting systems and telescoping light towers provide illumination for large incident sites.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body, and aircraft quality, modular construction, offer easy maintenance and economical repair.
- Stainless steel body features modular, aircraft construction for easy maintenance and repair. Coffin compartments offer addition storage while roll-up doors offer immediate access to essential hazardous material handling equipment.
- CAL OES – Type II, Rescue HazMat Emergency Response Vehicle
- Compliant with California Office of Emergency Services (OES) specifications
- In accordance with NFPA 1902 guidelines
- 24-inch raised roof
- Roll-up doors
- Additional coffin compartment storage for hazardous material handling equipment and gear
- Custom storage shelving and drawers
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body
- Telescoping scene lighting tower
- Command and control center