Vertically Integrated Performance and Functionality
Total Vertical Integration of on-site engineering and manufacturing processes has allowed HME Ahrens-Fox to reach new heights in aerial design, performance and functionality. From exclusive cab, body, chassis and ladder engineering and construction, HME Ahrens-Fox has the capability to integrate the latest aerial technologies and innovations and create a comprehensive line of advanced, aerial products to meet any fire department need or demand.
111' Four-Section Steel Ladder With Advanced Safety and Control Technologies
Stronger, tougher, smarter. The HAF111L’s exclusive HME Ahrens-Fox four-section, steel ladder features integrated technologies and systems to enhance functionality and safety.
- Patent-pending, LED rung-alignment technology. Integrated LED rung indicators offer safe, positive deployment. Glow-grips on ladder rungs also enhance firefighter safety and security in compromised light conditions.
- Obstacle avoidance system technology. Integrated sensors detect obstacles and structures that could damage or compromise ladder integrity and safe operation.
- Joystick technology provides sensitive, precision ladder control and operation.
- HME Ahrens-Fox Spectr® custom aerial chassis
- 100" wide tilt-cab with notched 12" raised roof
- 111' four-section, HME Ahrens-Fox steel ladder
- Proprietary obstacle avoidance system technology
- Patent-pending LED rung-alignment technology
- Precision joystick controls
- HME Ahrens-Fox Hydra Technology™
- Hot-dipped galvanized double frame rails and outriggers
- 6x4 tandem rear axle
- Corrosion resisting stainless steel aerial style body with modular aircraft quality construction
- 172-cubic-foot transverse compartment storage, shelving, trays, and tool-boards
- 500-HP Cummins engine
- Allison 4000 EVS transmission
- Aerial waterway with 4" piping and Akron Tip Monitor
- NFPA-compliant ladder group