Vertically Integrated Performance and Functionality
Total Vertical Integration of on-site engineering and manufacturing processes has allowed HME Ahrens-Fox to reach new heights in aerial design, performance and functionality. From exclusive cab, body, chassis and ladder engineering and construction, HME Ahrens-Fox has the capability to integrate the latest aerial technologies and innovations and create to create a comprehensive line of advanced, aerial products to meet any fire department need or demand.
111-Foot Four-Section Steel Ladder With Advanced Safety and Control Technologies
Stronger, tougher, smarter. The HAF111L’s exclusive HME Ahrens-Fox four-section, steel ladder features integrated technologies and systems to enhance functionality and safety.
- HME patent-pending, LED rung-alignment technology. Integrated LED rung indicators offer safe, positive deployment. Glow-grips on ladder rungs also enhance fire fighter safety and security in compromised light conditions.
- Obstacle Avoidance System Technology. Integrated sensors detect obstacles and structures that could damage or compromise ladder integrity and safe operation.
- Joystick controls. Joystick technology provides sensitive, precision ladder control and operation.
- HME Ahrens-Fox Spectr® Custom Aerial Chassis
- 100-inch Wide Tilt-Cab with Notched 12-inch Raised Roof
- 111-foot, four-section, HME Ahrens-Fox Steel Ladder
- Proprietary Obstacle Avoidance System Technology
- Patent-Pending LED Rung-Alignment Technology
- Precision Joystick Controls
- HME Ahrens-Fox Hydra Technology™
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized Double Frame Rails and Outriggers
- Six-by-Four Tandem Rear Axle
- Corrosion Resisting Stainless Steel Aerial Style Body with Modular Aircraft Quality Construction
- 172-cubic-foot transverse Compartment Storage, Shelving, Trays, and Tool-Boards
- 500-HP Cummins Engine
- Allison 4000 EVS Transmission
- Aerial Waterway with four-inch piping and Akron Tip Monitor
- NFPA-compliant ladder group