MiniEvo™ (Ford F-550 )
An Evolution in Mini-Pumper Design, Engineering and Performance
The MiniEvo™ (Ford F-550) features a 4x4 chassis with a GVWR of 19,500 lbs and a 300-HP engine producing 660 lbs ft-lbs of torque. The pump delivers certified 1500-GPM performance. The MiniEvo™ (Ford F-550) also incorporates an expanded MiniEvo™ stainless steel body with 139-cubic feet of compartment space for rescue equipment and gear, along with 40-cubic feet of hosebed storage to maximize truck capability and capacity.
Power and Capacity that out-performs the rest
HME Ahrens-Fox set the standard for mini-pumper performance with the development of the HME Mini-Evo™ offering proven pump performance, expanded storage capacity, along with optional MadDogxl Compressed Air Foam Systems.
- The MiniEvo™ (Ford F-550) is available with SCBA seating to enhance its operational effectiveness.
- Two-door and four-door crew cab configurations available.
- Automatic step rails, custom consoles and more.
- The MiniEvo™ (Ford F-550) pump is certified at 1500-GPM with sufficient reserve power for extended relay operations.
- 500-gallon water tank, with through-storage
- Advanced MadDogxl CAF systems for wildland, structure and vehicle fires.
- MiniEvo™ (Ford F-550) 4x4 chassis with 19,500 lbs GVWR suspension
- 300-HP engine generates 660-ft-lbs of torque
- Hydra Technology™ with certified 1500-GPM rating
- 500-gallon water tank
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel rescue style body – 57-inch height
- 139-cubic feet of compartment storage for equipment and gear
- 40-cubic feet of hosebed storage
- Available in two-door or four-door crew cab configurations
- Optional SCBA seating