HME Ahrens-Fox Custom Pumpers
HME Ahrens-Fox custom pumpers have been designed specifically to meet the rigorous demands of high-volume urban fire and rescue operations.
A variety of chassis, body, hosebed, pump, pump module, and ladder storage configurations, combined with a full list of practical options ensure your truck is built to meet the needs of your department and your community.
Durable and agile HME custom chassis options, along with a corrosion resistant, stainless steel body, featuring aircraft quality modular construction, offer dependable and economical service and value for years to come.
Designed with the right mix of performance, durability and value.
The life of an HME Ahrens-Fox custom pumepr demands versatility, in fire and operations - plus extreme durability. That’s why each apparatus is created to deliver non-stop performance, around the clock, for departments with high call activity levels.
From its tight-turning custom or commercial HME chassis to its rugged stainless steel body, packed with fire and rescue options and features, your HME Ahrens-Fox custom pumper will be ready to respond call-after-call, with the fire suppression power and equipment you demand.
- Custom or commercial chassis options
- Rugged and corrosion resistant stainless steel body
- HME Hydra Technology™ with up to 2,250-GPM performance
- 700-to-900 gallon water tank options
- Optional compressed air foam systems.
- Low-Stow™ equipment mounting for backboards, pike poles, ladders, and hoses
- Choice of roll-up or slam doors