Industry Leading Technology and Innovation
The heart of the AF1 beats with advanced technology and innovation. The configurable, full-dashboard-width Glass Screen Cockpit provides control of all apparatus systems and functions with just a finger touch. From its distinctive and stunning cab design to its advanced integrated technologies, down to the small details like ergonomically positioned cupholders and USB ports, the AF1 is sure to become a legend in its own time.
Next-Generation Styling and Design
Unique, heavy-duty grill design and details, advanced Hella stylized headlights and turn-indicator groups, an expansive one-piece windshield, with integrated wipers, and sleek front-face radius immediately identify the AF1 as the leader of a new generation of premium Ahrens-Fox fire apparatus.
Full Console Glass Screen Cockpit with Touchscreen Technology
Configurable digital touch screens, for both driver and officer, provide instant control of all fire apparatus functions and operations, along with a positive confirmation of settings. Touchscreens are ergonomically positioned for easy and efficient access. Dash construction features a carbon fiber brow and bezels around touchscreens. The resin-infused dash housing offers a black Zolatone finish coordinated with the instrumentation panel.
Durable Corrosion Resistant Construction
The AF1 delivers long service life and easy maintenance with hot-dipped galvanized frame rails and a choice of corrosion stainless steel bodies featuring modular aircraft quality construction.
To view a 3D virtual tour of three different AF1 outfitted apparatus, please visit one of the following links
- Ahrens-Fox next-generation styling
- Heavy duty ABS Grill with headlight surround
- Halogen Hella Stylized Headlights and Turn Indicator Lamps with LED DRL
- Glass Screen Cockpit with Virtual Engineer™
- Interior amenities include USB ports, cupholders
- Custom Cab configurations: MFDxl flat, MFDxl 12" raised, MFDxl 24" raised, LFD flat, LFD 12" raised, LFD 24" raised
- Engines: L9 400hp, L9 450hp, X12 455hp, X12 500hp, X15 600hp
- 1000-2000 GPM Ahrens-Fox Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump or standard pump options
- Front GAWR 14,600lbs (6,600kg) – 23,000lbs (10,432kg)
- Rear GAWR 22,000lbs (9,979kg) – 65,0000lbs (29,483kg)
- Hot-dipped galvanized frame
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel body features modular aircraft quality construction