More than just an Initial Attack Pumper
- This one-of-a-kind mini-pumper carries a Hale DSD 1500-GPM side mount pump and a UPF 500-gallon water tank.
- Powered by a 6.7 liter Overhead Valve Power Stroke Diesel V-8 capable of generating 660 foot pounds-of-torque, at 2,800-RPMS - enough torque to power the 1500 GPM pump.
- Roll-up doors and unique shelving and storage solutions work together to provide a generous 139-cubic feet of compartment storage, plus 40-cubic feet of hosebed storage, along with two crosslay hose storage spaces all above the pump house.
- Built on a Ford F-550, 4x4 chassis, with a four-door extended cab and a heavy-duty 19,500 lbs GVWR suspension.
- The back of the MiniMax™ is an additional storage compartment, where the pump, tank and discharge and intake valves reside in traditional Type-6 vehicles.
HME MiniMax™ maximizes available storage space and creates more room for gear and equipment than found on traditional mini-pumpers.
HME MiniMax™ puts the pump controls directly behind the driver on the left side of the truck for faster and easier access.