Green Alternative - CNG Power
The HME Green Alternative - CNG Power is the world’s first natural gas powered fire truck.
- First fire, EMS, rescue response vehicle powered by a
clean emission, compressed natural gas (Green Alternative - CNG Power) engine.
- Meets all present EPA emission standards without
exotic filters and exhaust gas treatment devices.
- Brushed stainless steel high-cubic footage rescue style body.
- 750-GPM pump with 500-gallon tank.
- Green Alternative - CNG Power generator power patented MAD DOG™ (CAFS).
- Innovative storage designs provide easy access to gear, hoses and ladders.
- Mounted SFO compact chassis for unrivaled maneuverability.
- Specifically engineered for high-frequency EMS, rescue and fire runs.
While the Green Alternative - CNG Power engine makes this apparatus one of a kind, its tried-and-true SFO chassis and full array of storage and custom configuration options make this vehicle as utilitarian as all HME fire apparatus.
The HME Ahrens-Fox® Green Alternative - CNG Power fire truck is equipped with advanced, energyefficient, high quality LED light systems.