HME offers a complete line of custom Aerial and Quint apparatus to meet a wide range of extreme fire fighting demands.
- Available in a wide range of lengths – from 61-to-109 feet.
- Two-section, three-section, and four-section ladder options
enhance apparatus maneuverability.
- Optional galvanized finish and 25-year warranty.
- Soft touch and envelope controls for ease of operation.
- Center-stack hose option for dedicated ladder operations.
- Side-stack hose option for apparatus used primarily as pumper.
- Compact Arsenal™ model configured with 75’ ladder, up to 2,500-
GPM Pump, 600-gallon water tank on a highly maneuverable chassis.
HME exclusive drawer designs allow easy, fast, dependable operation and access under the most demanding conditions.
Features include highly visible warning indicators that provide improved safety for your firefighters by allowing them to instantly assess water levels at a distance – even in the most compromised environments.